Independent Community Living Australia is a community organisation established in 1987.
We provide services and supported accommodation options for people with psychiatric and/or other disabilities.
We offer services that are targeted at supporting individuals to achieve their personal goals, increase their confidence, independence and opportunity for social and community connection. Support services can be provided in an individual’s home or our accommodation sites.
As a community housing provider we manage a number of residential properties, providing long-term, secure and affordable accommodation. Accommodation options include communal living in shared housing, group home accommodation and one and two bedroom units.
We believe that each person we support has the right to the best care and support possible, that services are delivered in a safe and secure environment and that management and staff are guided by the best principles of person centred and recovery oriented practice.
- Provide specialised support services tailored to each individual’s choices and needs within flexible programs which assist each individual in their day to day living and involvement in the community.
- Promote acceptance, interaction and participation of individual’s within their wider community.
- Assist the people we support to reach their full potential.
- Empower people to build independent happy and fulfilled lives.
- Embed continuous quality improvement in all we do.
- Provide our staff with support and the opportunity for growth and development.
- Ensure that services are provided according the the Disability Services Standards and the Mental Health Service Standards.